RADIO FREQUENCY SKIN TIGHTENING
Radio Frequency is a skin tightening procedure that corrects skin laxity and improves skin quality. Many times it is used in combination with Ultrasonic Cavitation. You may be an ideal candidate if you:
- have mild to moderate loose skin on your face, neck, arms or abdomen
- have residual skin laxity after an operative procedure
- would like an improvement in the quality of your skin
- are unable or do not want to undergo a more invasive, surgical procedure to correct skin laxity
It works by infrared and radio frequency energies penetrating the surface of your skin to heat the collagen inside your skin and promotes collagen remodeling over time, while immediately promoting skin tissue tightening as a result of deep heating. The treatment head actively cools the surface of your skin to minimize or eliminate any heat-related discomfort during the skin tightening treatment process.
Collagen is a key component of your skin’s elasticity and firmness. Once you get these treatments, your skin becomes naturally more elastic and firm, filling in wrinkles and bringing sagging areas back closer to their original contours.
Multiple treatments are required for a maximum benefit.
Ultrasonic Cavitation is a technology for breakdown of fat deposits. This procedure does not involve invasive surgery – there is no need for anesthesia, hospital stay nor down-time. This unique Cavitation technology provides a non-invasive method to break down stubborn fat deposits that never seem to disappear regardless of what your diet is or how hard you exercise. The most problematic body areas are abdomen, flanks (love handles), inner thighs, buttocks, inner knees, under chin and upper arm. The Ultrasonic cavitation machine is the latest development, combining Bipolar RF and Tripolar RF technology for fat burning, body shaping, skin tightening and cellulite reduction.
This low-level, non-invasive laser helps the body absorb fat by stimulating its biological function. Excess fat is then removed naturally by the body’s lymphatic system and subsequently excreted. The Laser Lipo emits low levels of laser energy through the treatment pads, triggering a chemical signal in the fat cells to break down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol, releasing them through channels in the cell membranes. Fat content is then transported around the body to the tissues where it will be burned off during your exercise after treatments.
Laser Lipo involves strapping pads to your problem areas so they can emit a low-level laser into your fat cells. This laser makes them more permeable so the fat can transfer through the cell wall into the surrounding tissues.
Benefits of Treatment:
Improve blood circulation and lymphatic system
Promote elastic effect to the skin texture
Body shaping and tightening
No surgery / no pain
Remove fat cells permanently
Strengthen and tighten connective tissue
- Upper abdomen
- Lower abdomen
- Lower back/flanks
- Upper back/bra-bulges
- Inner thigh
- Outer thigh
Contraindications to treatment
- Contagious diseases, including any cold or flu, no matter how mild it may seem
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol-including prescription pain medication
- Recent operations or acute injuries
- Skin diseases
- Varicose veins
- Undiagnosed lumps or bumps
- Undiagnosed pain
- Inflammation, including arthritis
- Cardio-vascular conditions (thrombosis, phlebitis, hypertension, heart conditions)
- Psoriasis or eczem
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Nervous or psychotic conditions
- Heart problems, angina, those with pacemakers
- Bells palsy, trapped or pinched nerves
- Gynecological infections