Sheer Protection SPF 30 2oz
- All skin types
The Sheer Protection SPF 30 is a light cream, natural sunblock with zinc oxide that offers broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB exposure.
- Provides UVA and UVB sun protection
- Ideal for daily wear
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions of use:
- Apply liberally 15 min before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide (13.5%)
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Glycerin, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Aleurites Moluccanus Seed Oil, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ergothioneine (L), Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Glyceryl Isostearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Tocopherol (D-alpha), Lecithin, Malic Acid (L), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Lactate, Phytic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide